We welcome and encourage open posting and messaging on this site and look forward to your participation. However, you still must follow a few various legal parameters. By choosing to participate on this site or other commenting/posting facets within MARKUPS.org you must comply with all laws in your state located in the United States. Note that third party sites, such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, are governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these third parties.
You alone are responsible for any consequences of any posting. MARKUPS.org is not responsible for any material posted by any third party. Please note the following rules of conduct and take note that once a posting is submitted, you cannot edit it or change it after the fact:
• Do not post any materials that violate any federal or state laws, including but not limited to libel, slander, antitrust, trademark, copyright, patent, or unfair competition.
• Do not advocate or discuss illegal activity.
• Do not post anything which could encourage or facilitate discussions or any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to price fixing, a boycott of another's business, or other conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade.
• Do not post any materials that do not pertain to a markup submission, markup discussion, markup topics or themes of the site.
• Do not Infringe upon a third-party copyright, nor invade the privacy or publicity rights of others.
• Do not post anything protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner.
• Do not post anything that is knowingly false, defamatory, profane, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, bigoted, racially offensive, pornographic, embarrassing, or that has any potential to cause any harm or damage to anyone as determined by MARKUPS.org in its sole discretion.
• Do not post anything of a sexual nature.
• Do not use the website for junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes or MLM.
• Do not impersonate anyone or misrepresent who you are.
• Do not advertise, sell, or solicit others without MARKUPS.org approval.
• Do not use this site for any un approved commercial purposes, even if you disclose that you are doing so.
• Do not post personally identifiable information or financial information.
MARKUPS.org has no obligation to, and does not in its normal course, prescreen, monitor or review the materials posted online. MARKUPS.org does not exert editorial control over any materials posted online. MARKUPS.org reserves the right to prescreen, monitor and/or review all materials posted and suspend access as MARKUPS.org deems appropriate. MARKUPS.org is not responsible for any such materials posted. MARKUPS.org reserves the right to disclose any information to satisfy any legal, regulatory or governmental request. In its sole discretion, MARKUPS.org reserves the right to refuse to post or remove a post, but due to the real-time nature of postings, it is impossible to prescreen, review or monitor every post. Posters who violate these terms and conditions may, among other things, have their posting privileges revoked. However, MARKUPS.org assumes no liability or responsibility to users or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Report violations of these terms and conditions, including copyright issues to [email protected] or click the "Report Listing" button located on each listing.
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL MARKUPS.org BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INACCURACIES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, ANY CONTENT THAT IS OBJECTIONABLE IN ANY WAY, INCLUDING ANYTHING OFFENSIVE, INDECENT, DEFAMATORY, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCCURED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE, RELIANCE, READING, OR VIEWING OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, STORED OR OTHERWISE ACCESSED OR MADE AVAILABLE OR KNOWN TO YOU.
Automated Data Collection Terms:
1. These terms govern your collection of data from MARKUPS.org through automated means, such as through harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers ("Automated Data Collection"), as well as your use of that data.
2. You will not engage in Automated Data Collection without MARKUPS.org's express written permission.
3. By obtaining permission to engage in Automated Data Collection you agree to abide by these Automated Data Collection Terms, which incorporate by reference the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.
4. You agree that your use of data you collect through Automated Data Collection will be confined solely to search indexing for display on the Internet unless granted separate approval by MARKUPS.org for alternative usage and display on the Internet.
5. You agree that you will not sell any data collected through, or derived from data collected through, Automated Data Collection.
6. You agree that you will not transfer data collected through Automated Data Collection in aggregated or bulk form.
7. You agree that you will destroy all data you have collected through Automated Data Collection upon MARKUPS.org's written request and that you will certify such destruction under penalty of perjury.
8. You agree that MARKUPS.org may revoke any permission granted at anytime for any reason and you agree to immediately cease collection and use of data collected through Automated Data Collection on notice of such revocation.
9. You agree to provide an accounting of all uses of data collected through Automated Data Collection within ten (10) days of your receipt of MARKUPS.org's request for such an accounting.
10. You agree that you will not circumvent any measures implemented by MARKUPS.org to prevent violations of these terms.
11. You agree that you will not violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion header.
12. You agree that you will only use your own true IP address/useragent identity and will not mask your services under the IP address/useragent string of another service.
13. You agree that you will not transfer any approved IP address or useragent to any party without MARKUPS.org's express written consent.
14. You agree that any violation of these terms may result in your immediate ban from all MARKUPS.org websites, products and services. You acknowledge and agree that a breach or threatened breach of these terms would cause irreparable injury, that money damages would be an inadequate remedy, and that MARKUPS.org shall be entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief, without the posting of any bond or other security, to restrain you or anyone acting on your behalf, from such breach or threatened breach. Nothing herein shall be construed as preventing MARKUPS.org from pursuing any and all remedies available to it, including the recovery of money damages.
15. Nothing herein shall be construed to confer any grant to, or license of, any intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, by implication, or otherwise.