Scott Clark Honda

Scott Clark Honda
$5,795.00
2258
North Carolina
SpikeBridges on 02-13-23
Description
Scott Clark Honda

Honda CRV 2WD EX-L

$5,795 of dealer add ons which you can't remove and they don't tell you till you are in the dealership.  

Me: What market adjustment are you charging?
Dealer: We don't charge market adjustment
Drove to dealership
Me: I thought you had no market adjustments, this base CRV is as expensive as a Tesla OTD.
Dealer: No we don't charge customers market adjustment, we bring value to the car by protecting it and filling the tires with nitrogen. 
Me: The air is already 75% nitrogen, can you tell me what the other 25% does
Dealer:..........

https://www.scottclarkhonda.com/

7025 E Independence Blvd Charlotte, NC 28227

Details
Year 2023
Purchase Type Off The Lot
Observed/Witnessed/Viewed Date 01-21-23
Was Dealer Transparent about Price? They hid actual price originally but after i drove to the dealership they made me aware of it
Honda CR-V
Map

Scott Clark Honda Map

Phone: (855) 819-8285 Report Listing